Groupage cargoes Europe — Russia
Transport company Intertransavto specializes in the delivery of cargoes from Europe to Russia by its own transport. The transportations from Europe to Russia are carried out by regular routes, it provides high speed of delivery and constant availability of vehicles in loading areas.
- Germany - Russia (from Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Bonn, Leipzig, Dresden)
- Poland - Russian (Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk)
- the Netherlands - Russia (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Almere, Groningen, Breda, Nijmegen)
- Belgium - Russia (Antwerp, Ghent, Charleroi, Liège, Brussels, Brugge, Namur, Mons, Leuven, Mechelen)
- France - Russia (Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Lille, Rennes, Reims, Le Havre, Saint-Etienne, Toulon)
- Switzerland - Russia (from Berne, Zurich, Geneva)
- Austria - Russia (Vienna, Salzburg)
- Czech Republic - Russia (Prague, Brno, Ostrava)
- in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Smolensk, Voronezh, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Samara, Kazan, Ulyanovsk, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk
- Germany — Moscow: 7-11 days;
- Belgium, the Netherlands — Moscow: 9-12 days;
- France, Czech Republic, Austria — Moscow: 10-14 days;
- Poland — Moscow: 7-10 days.
- Germany — St. Petersburg: 7-11 days;
- Belgium, the Netherlands — St. Petersburg: 9-13 days;
- France — Saint-Petersburg: 10-14 days;
- Czech Republic — St. Petersburg: 9-13 days;
- Austria — St. Petersburg: 12-14 days;
- Poland — St. Petersburg: 7-10 days.
- Germany — Nizhny Novgorod: 9-13 days;
- Belgium, the Netherlands — Nizhny Novgorod: 10-14 days;
- France — Nizhny Novgorod: 11-16 days;
- Czech Republic — Nizhny Novgorod: 10-15 days;
- Austria — Nizhny Novgorod: 13-16 days;
- Poland — Nizhny Novgorod: 8-11 days.
- Belgium — Voronezh: 10-14 days;
- Netherlands — Voronezh: 9-14 days;
- France — Voronezh: 10-15 days;
- Czech Republic — Voronezh: 10-14 days;
- Austria — Voronezh: 13-15 days;
- Poland — Voronezh: 8-11 days.
The average time for delivery of cargoes at the rate «Econom» from Europe to Samara:
- Germany — Samara: 11-16 days;
- Belgium, the Netherlands — Samara: 12-17 days;
- France — Samara: 13-19 days;
- Czech Republic — Samara: 12-18 days;
- Austria — Samara: 16-18 days;
- Poland — Samara: 10-15 days.
The average time for delivery of cargoes at the rate «Econom» from Europe to Rostov-on-Don:
- Germany — Rostov-on-Don: 11-16 days;
- Belgium, the Netherlands — Rostov-on-Don: 12-18 days;
- France — Rostov-on-Don: 13-19 days;
- Czech Republic — Rostov-on-Don: 13-18 days;
- Austria — Rostov-on-Don: 17-19 days;
- Poland — Rostov-on-Don: 10-15 days.
- Germany — Yekaterinburg: 13-19 days;
- Belgium, the Netherlands — Yekaterinburg: 14-20 days;
- France — Yekaterinburg: 15-22 days;
- Czech Republic — Yekaterinburg: 14-21 days;
- Austria — Yekaterinburg: 20-22 days;
- Poland — Ekaterinburg 12-17 days.
Then we are waiting for your request for groupage cargo delivery.If you still have questions about the transportation of cargoes, our specialists are ready to provide you with the most detailed information.
By the way, have you already chosen a tariff?
Standard delivery by regular route. When delivery is not urgent it is better to save money and choose econom rate.
Rational planning, optimization of business processes and permanent expenses reduction enable us to provide a minimal price combined with guarantee of cargo safety.
From 199 euros for euro-pallets from Europe to Moscow *
*please, learn more from your manager
We provide the reduced time of delivery with our regular trip due to priority unloading. While planning this transportation, we reserve an additional trailer and driver for changing in order to provide quality and timely delivery.
The head of transportation planning and organization department bears personal responsibility for the quality of execution of the order under this tariff.
We guarantee the express delivery in minimal agreed periods. In case of delay through our fault we are ready to reduce the service cost.
The price is lower than transportation by a separate small vehicle, and the delivery time is not longer.
In case you order the services under this tariff we shall mobilize all our company resourses to provide transportation just-in-time. While planning this transportation, we at once reserve the trailer for changing, a light duty vehicle and a replaceable reserve driver. The deputy director on organization of transportations bears personal responsibility for the quality of this transportation.
We guarantee the delivery in time. In case of delay through our fault for more than one day, we are ready to cancel the freight charge.
Intertransavto will carry cargoes on any route you need.
In order to know the cost and terms of your cargo delivery, please fill in the following form.
Our experts will contact you and answer all your questions. For better and faster processing of your order, please indicate your phone number with the city code or mobile company code.
You can also contact us via:
or by phone:
in Minsk: +375 1716 99000
Fill in the form, send an e-mail or call us right now!