Contact our service centers in Belarus +375-1716-99000
Dangerous cargo delivery is a complex operation, not every carrier can arrange it.
Intertransavto has the ADR-License :
- Our drivers pass compulsory training at specialized ADR courses.
- We have all necessary certificates and permissions.
- All our trucks are equipped with the necessary devices according to the requirements of the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
We are ready to deliver your dangerous cargo of practically any class of hazard:
- compressed, liquefied gases and the gases dissolved under pressure (class 2);
- highly inflammable liquid (class 3);
- highly inflammable solid substances (class 4.1);
- self-ignitable substances (class 4.2);
- The substances evolving inflammable gases at contact with water (class 4.3);
- Oxidizing substances (class 5.1);
- Organic peroxides (class 5.2);
- Poisonous substances (class 6.1);
- By-products of processing of animals and infectious substances (class 6.2);
- Corrosion substances (class 8);
- Other hazardous substances (class 9).
You can order us dangerous cargo transportation by a separate truck or it may be a few pallets as a groupage cargo.
We deliver dangerous cargos of 2,3,4,5,6,8,9 classes.
We offer optimum rates, guarantee safety and strict adherence of delivery time.
Intertransavto Company will carry cargo on any route you need.
For a quote of the cost and terms of your cargo delivery, please fill in the following form.
Our experts will contact you and answer all your questions. For more accurate and faster processing of your Order, please indicate your phone number with the city code or mobile company code.
You can also contact us:
or by phone:
in Minsk: +375 1716 99000
Fill in the form, send an e-mail or call us right now!
Start cooperating with us and the result will be your business development!